The new corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) is primarily transmitted as a droplet infection when an infected person coughs or sneezes. In close contact, the coronavirus can also be transmitted through contact if the patient, for example, has coughed into his hands and then touched another human being.
Everyone can, with their own actions, reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus. In your daily life, you can prevent infection by maintaining hand hygiene and avoiding close contact with other people. Five essentials on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from a coronavirus infection:
- If you get symptoms, go get tested for coronavirus and otherwise stay at home.
- Minimize contacts and remember to keep a distance of more than 2 metres to others.
- Wash your hands and cough in your sleeve.
- Wear a mask when you are in places where there are other people.
- Keep the Koronavilkku app on and follow its instructions.
- Get the vaccine when it's your turn
Finnish Institute for health and welfare
Guidelines for various situations
The Finnish Hunters’ Association has separate guidelines for various situations, but at the moment guidelines are only in Finnish. Ask for more information.
- For organizers of youth camps
- For hunting clubs
- For organizers of shooting practice
- For users of shooting ranges
- For organizers of game shooting competitions
- Detailed instructions for various sports